Best Masticating Juicer 2013 Reviews
A masicating juicer slowly blends and churns foods at very low RPM’s unlike your standard food processor that blends and mixes at anywhere from 2,000 to 15,000 RPM’s. It’s been shown that masticating at low speeds protects and maintains important enzymes, prevents oxidation, and allows juice to be stored longer without degradation. They’re very popular since they offer so many healthy benefits and allow you to create delicious recipes with healthy ingredients.
- The Omega J8005 is a single-gear, commercial grade masticating juicer that has several suitable uses. It can operate as a juicer, food processor, pasta extruder, or grinder.
- Using a 2-stage juicing system, it never foams, clogs, or overheats while operating at very low (80) RPM’s
- Several different operating modes makes it easy to use. These include reverse, auto-pulp ejection, or high yield juice.
- Inside there is a 1/3 HP induction motor that’s powerful enough for large tasks and hours of continuous use.
- Can even be used to homogenize almonds into soy milk, turn nuts into butter, and to create homemade baby food and ice cream.
- Comes with several different attachments and accessories to make everything turn out the way you want it to.
- Backed by an impressive 10 year warranty.
- The Omega VRT350 is a vertical style masticating juicer that uses gravity to it’s advantage to make it incredibly efficient at processing all sorts of foods.
- Processes at 80 RPM’s to allow for delicate squeezing instead of vigorously grinding the ingredients you put into the machine.
- Takes up less space than your typical juicer since the shape is vertical and not horizontal.
- 2 juicer screens are included to deliver your desired results. Choose between coarse or fine.
- Very easy to clean. It auto cleans to wipe the screen clean from any debris so it’s ready to use for next time.
- Ships in frustration free packaging with minimal assembly required.
- The Omega J8003 is perfect for making homemade creations such as spaghetti, baby food, almond milk, salsa, juices, breads, and so much more. It acts as a juicer, food processor, homogenizer, or grinder.
- Comes with several different accessories including different nozzles, cones, screens, and more.
- Juice that’s created by the Omega J8003 can be stored for up to 72 hours without any degradation. This means it will taste incredibly fresh for several days straight!
- Operates at very low speeds to limit froth and foam that can cause early oxidation which could spoil the taste.
- Very efficient and effective at using the entire fruit. This way you’re spending less on ingredients but getting more out of it at the same time.
- Using a powerful 240 watt motor, the Breville BJS600XL operates extremely quietly while effortlessly masticating all sorts of fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Vertical, upright design gives it a low-profile footprint to take up less room that your standard juicer, saving precious space on the counter top.
- Safety feature prevents accidents from happening since it will only turn on when all parts are locked into position.
- Includes a container to hold the juice in, a container to hold the pulp, and a handy cleaning brush that makes clean-up a snap.
- Very easy to clean. Just pour 1 or 2 cups of tap water while the motor is running and it will thoroughly flush the system out, making it ready to use for next time!