Best Indoor Grill Reviews 2013
Grilling is a great way to create the tastiest foods with distinct flavors that your entire ground of family and/or friends are sure to enjoy. But when it’s icky outside and outdoor grilling is not an option, many are forced to wait for the weather to clear. Often times, people invest in an indoor grill since they are a great way to provide amazingly tasty results from within your home. No need to fire up the grill in the rain – below you’ll find 3 of the top rated indoor grills of 2013.
Cuisinart GR4N 5-in-1 Multifunction Griddler
Food preparation is made easier with high quality cooking equipment. If you are looking for a reliable grilling partner, the Cuisinart GR4N 5-in-1 Griddler is your best choice.
- Adjustable contact grill secured with floating hinge
- Light indicator and knob selector switch for regulating temperature
- Tool scraper, drip cups, and plate for effortless cleaning
- Measures 13.5″ x 11.5″ x 7.12″
- Stainless steel
The Cuisinart Griddler is very versatile with its 5-in-1 feature, which you can use as a sandwich press, a griddle, a grill and a grill top. Here are the advantageous aspects of this product:
- Easily removable grill and griddle plate
- The plates are easy to clean because of its nonstick surface
- The floating hinge allows for a more even pressed sandwich, keeping it from being thinly pressed
- The temperature is regulated to create nicely browned meats and sandwiches
There is only one noticeable disadvantage to this product, and that is the surface area or counter-top space it takes up when it’s used as a griddler.
The user will probably be attracted initially to the Cuisinart Griddler is its multiple functionality capabilities. Pressing sandwiches and Panini becomes a breeze, and it grills meats decently, too. This small product lives up to its hype, if you are not very particular about the surface area. With 200 square inches to work on, the space may seem limited especially when the surface is divided into two sides and you are cooking a batch of burgers or pancakes.
It is fairly decent, though, if you are alright with cooking small batches at once, as the Cuisinart Griddler can only handle about 8 bacon strips or 6 small pancakes in one batch. The upside to the two separated surfaces is in its ability to cook two different kinds of food at once, and you won’t have to worry about the flavors being mixed. All in all, the Cuisinart GR4N 5-in-1 Griddler is a great investment if you’re a big fan of grilling.
Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
Nothing can beat the fun when you prepare barbecue together with your loved ones. When you are on the beach or outdoors, you can definitely use a grill and make sumptuous meals the easy way. However, there are times where you cannot use an outdoor grill due to the weather.
The good thing is that you can have an electric indoor grill that is exactly the same as an outdoor electric grill. In getting your own indoor grill, the best option is the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill.
- Embedded grill plate for even heat distribution
- Tempered glass lid for efficient cooking
- Huge cooking surface
- Easy to adjust thermostat
- Non-stick grill plate
- Removable drip tray
- Product Dimensions: 21.8 inches x 14.4 inches x 5.5 inches; 12 pounds
- Weight: 13 pounds
In terms of price, the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill is offered at an affordable price. Those who are in search of a high quality indoor grill with a competitive tag price should definitely use this brand.
Ease of Use
With Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill, you can just plug it in and you can now grill any dish. From meat to vegetables, you can just use its embedded grill plate for you to have even heat distribution. The indoor grill is also easy to clean and you can adjust the different temperature settings.
Unlike gas grills, you do not have to worry about heavy smoke. Indoor grills do not produce too much smoke unlike outdoor grills. This holds true with the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill that function as advertised for delicious results each and every time you put it to use. There’s no longer a need to plan all of your family and friend gatherings around the weather since you can prepare the same quality results by using the Delonghi BG24.
Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill
Grilling is a great way to enjoy healthy food, but it can also be a hassle. Who has time to take forever to set up the outdoor grill and wait for it to heat up? Besides, backyard grills are pretty much useless during the rainy season. This is why the Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill might be a better option.
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 14.1 x 6.1 inches
- Weight: 8.1 pounds
- Grill surface: 12 ½ x 9 ¼ inches
- Adjustable temperature controls
- Non-stick cooking surface
- Portable – The Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill isn’t as large as many indoor grills, which makes it an excellent option for singles and couples. If you’re up for some outdoor grilling, it is easy to carry it out to the backyard as well.
- Easy to Clean – The drip pan can be washed in the dishwasher, which makes cleaning much faster. The grill plates, however, are not dishwasher-safe, but can be easily wiped using paper towels or a sponge and some soapy water.
- Energy-saving – Uses up to 1,300 watts an hour. That is about 3,700 watts less than the electricity you use up when cooking with an oven.
- Safe – Won’t turn on unless you have the drip tray securely placed in the cooking grid.
- No Lid – Unfortunately, this baby has no lid. That’s the biggest con we can think of so far. If you’re used to getting juicy eats in a short while, a grill with a lid to trap the heat inside can come in handy. Hopefully, Zojirushi comes up with a lid feature soon.
- May Need an Extension Cord – The cord on this grill is a little short. If you don’t have any outlet nearby, you might need to use an extension cord.
The Verdict (Final Thoughts)
If you’re looking for an indoor grill for a person or two and you have no problems waiting a little longer for your food to cook, the Zojirushi EB-CC15 might be just what you’re looking for. It’s well-priced an overall high quality – making it an easy choice for those in the market for a new indoor grill that provides impeccable results.